Saturday, May 17, 2008

My ideas


These ideas were aimed at making people aware of what we are doing to our planet that is why I used the globe on all of them so as to get the message straight and forward. It was hard creating them because you never know if it has already been used so I was afraid of copying someone else’s idea but still I think I did something original.

The first one of the earth with a gas mask shows that we are killing it and that’s why it needs the oxygen tank because we pump too much carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.











The second one shows the earth melting because it is just too hot for it.














Just like the words say our future is draining away, this is what is happening because as the earth dies so do we.

The third shows a before and after image of the earth. It is before the ice in the arctic melts and after it has melted that is why one side has more land than the other and one side has more water.

No comments: