Saturday, May 17, 2008

Making of the Poster

For the first time I will just say I was disappointed with myself as I felt that I could have done a better job. But none the less i did it to best of my ability and i am happy with the outcome ,well let me get to the steps but before i get to that i will show you a picture that inspired my idea...







This picture gave me the idea of comparing the world from two different times now and the future; I felt this would be a good idea that’s why I ran with it.

The Steps

Firstly I started by creating the background by using the pen tool and then I picked a lively colour (green) which I feel represents the earth a peacefulness. After that I created the outline of the earth all in different layers so that I don’t have any unnecessary complications, after the outline I divided it into two parts so that I could better differentiate the times.

After making the outline I drew in the continents and then coloured them in with the appropriate colour. The words that I fitted in(reduce c02 before it reduces us) simply mean that carbon dioxide will make the ice melt and thus the ice will cover most of the earth and reduce us if not killing us all this.

No comments: