Sunday, March 23, 2008

MY SYMBOL

This symbol portrays a diamond colliding with the earth and shattering it into two halves, the diamond is shown larger than most diamonds which suggests greatness and shattering the earth suggest strength.

The Diamond

It symbolizes strength, greatness, potential wealth and happiness. The diamond also symbolizes me.

The earth

It symbolizes life, and it also symbolizes greatness, its colours symbolize happiness and calmness.

General meaning of the symbol

Well the symbol shows that I dream big and that I am reaching for greatness, it also shows that to some extent I am an angry person as we can see from the earth being shattered by the diamond that is destruction and in this case anger. But at the same time the earth colours also show that I have some calmness and happiness even with the existing anger imprisoned within me.

No comments: