Sunday, March 9, 2008

My personal symbol
This is a very interesting assignment as it requires one to try to fully define themselves in one simple symbol.It might seem simple but finding and creating that one symbol can be quite frustrating if you are out to find the perfect one.

Firstly i would like to start by a common frase which i believe helped me a lot in the production of my symbol, this phrase is one which says "the sky is the limit",i believe that I'm reaching for the sky but i don't believe the sky is the limit i believe that i have the world in my hands and it is mine to do as i please with and thus i believe that i can do and become anything i want if i work hard for it.

Well the above paragraph simply shows that i am a dreamer and that when i dream i dream really big,So my aim was to find a way i can express this in the form of a symbol.

No comments: